Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh no, Wil Wheaton is wearing Steph's tshirt.

Now washedup movie stars are wearing tshirts that I buy. I bought this tshirt for Steph right before her bday alcohol binge.

Here's another smoe with the same barfing clown tshirt.

I once thought threadless.com was cool because no one knew about it. If I bought a shirt from there, I deemed it very low on the probablity scale that I would encounter another human being with the exact same shirt.

This is no longer the case.

I remember seeing someone at a club in Anaheim with my bird with a jetpack tshirt (I've also been told it could pass as poop with a rocket). I have seen someone with my once favorite sad robot - unrequited love tshirt eating ramen in Little Tokyo, though her tshirt was yellow and mine is green.

Coolness by obscurity is no longer! Well... at least for threadless tshirts.

No comments: