Monday, November 06, 2006

Why would anyone?

Why would some claim to be going out to shop for groceries with a friend and then proceed to get dressed up in nice clothes. Why would said person then return home at a God-awfully late time, with no groceries, no less. This is not the first time. All the while, I am at home, I can not sleep, I have to work the next day (said person does not have to work the next day) and I can not leave the house because I am baby sitting said person's child. Why?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paranoia. Paranoia.

zzzTimbo said...

Bzzzzz. Nope. Wrong answer. The answer is "because the person is selfish" or "because the person is inconsiderate and ungrateful." *DING* *DING* *DING*

Anonymous said...

If you have a cat, and you decide not to feed it, but your neighbor will, where will that cat eventually go?

zzzTimbo said...

In the trash can, all chopped up in to little pieces?